2014年8月6日

At Home Cafe

繪圖&文字:William Wang
地點 : 20140806 At Home Cafe 15 x 30cm  模造紙寫字本 + HB 鉛筆


At Home Cafe is a place where I have been there and meet with my friends very often. I like the big glass window on the bar area. as I sketched outside , I would come here and sit in front of the window taking time to finish the painting with watercolor.

I met my friends here and we exchanged the gifts and had a nice talk this afternoon. I got 3 piece of watercolor pads. One of them is handmade watercolor paper called "Medioevalis", is made in Italy. It is a fine Italian Stationery since 1931.

The other present I like very much is "Moleskine watercolor notebook". I was long for it but it's too expensive to buy. I would like to appreciate my friends for giving me such a precious gifts.

That is such a great time and great pleasure to be with them. The music is so right here. It's all about Jazz which make me feel like home. This sketch was drawing as I was waiting for them. I like the atmosphere show on the sketch.

沒有留言:

張貼留言