2015年9月5日

Daily Sketches


Thinker

A young man was sitting on red stool and put his hand between legs who seemed thinking about something. I was trying to sketch him in geometric contour which is square like instead of rounded.


Copy-store

It's a small copy-store, The boss faced the window was binding a book for me, he is a nice guy and discussed with me patiently.


Tsan Kun 3C department store

The brand color of Tsan Kun 3C department store is lemon yellow shade. I go shopping for daily foods on Thursday morning and I will have my breakfast on street cafe right opposite of it.

2 則留言:

  1. 第二張Copy-store是三張裏頭我最喜歡的
    久沒看你這樣的畫
    覺得這次的線條輕重有吸引到我的目光

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 第二張速寫我也喜歡
      有時手感對了就畫的出來
      其實畫這張之前我已在便利店吃中餐時畫了很多個人了
      有時熱身後和沒有熱身的線條是會有些不同
      只有多畫,篩掉那些畫不好的,才有可能留下好的

      刪除