2015年9月17日

Daily Sketches


Daily Sketches

Young model

A young model wear mini culotte was playing smartphone. I couldn't bear to sketch her. Her pelvis is wider and her legs are straight and skinny.



Daily Sketches 20150913

7-11 in our community

Our neighborhood 7-11 is located in the three-way intersection of our community. There are coffee shop, hair salon, simple mart and restaurants. Residents are pretty much rely on it. there were almost no competitors could compete with it. Family mart used to open on the opposite side of it, but peoples still like 7-11 more. I guess, because it is the first convenient store opened here.



Daily Sketches 20150916

The Gate 3 at Taipei 101 / World trade center.

I go figure painting on every Wednesday afternoon, then I passed by the gate 3 and run into this scene. There is a sound from the bottom of my heart asking me to sketch this scenery. Finally, I stop to paint it today. .


Daily Sketches 20150917

Plants outside the window

I love plants, but I was not patient enough to take care of them. sometime I saw people put plants outside the window and trimmed very neat. I wondering who is the master of those plants, those people who should be full of love with something very quiet and also a self demanding personality.


Daily Sketches 20150917

My dear mom got fever

My mother is a Parkinson disease patient. She spending a lot of time laying on bed. Recently my mom got fever which comes and goes from time to time. I have to flip her, beat her chest let the sputum comes out. I believe she suffering a lot.

2 則留言:

  1. 很棒耶
    你的題材隨處可見
    但相較之下我覺得植物這題材比較難表現
    不知道你有沒有種感覺?
    我特別喜歡第一張速寫
    把一種弱不禁風的纖細感表達得好傳神~~~

    回覆刪除
    回覆
    1. 植物是很多樣化的題材
      遠中近的表現法都不會相同
      偶而沒有景可畫時
      一旁的小盆栽往往等同於描繪一棵大樹
      這是個很有趣的題材

      第一張線條很有味道
      簡單俐落
      水彩的效果亦如是

      刪除